- CDF Cours De Français supports you in learning the French language and with the
improve your language skills.
- The final result depends on your own efforts.
- We appreciate it if you report any complaints to us immediately. We
take them very seriously and will work with you to find solutions.
- Even if your bill is paid by another client, our
indirect customer, we would like you to resolve any dissatisfaction and complaints
shares with us.
- You may be contacted by an outside agency to participate in a
Customer satisfaction research
- A written complaint is a written notification by the student, client or other person or body about dissatisfaction with the results and / or the services provided by CDF Cours De Français.
- If you submit a written complaint, you will receive a message within a week
of receipt of the complaint. Here we let you know:
– How we handle the complaint further
– By what period we hope to have completed this
- If we decide not to process your complaint, you will be notified within a week, stating why we are not processing your complaint.
- We make you an offer based on the seriousness of the complaint, the demonstrable cause and the responsibility. This may be that correction, compensation and / or a replacement service is offered.
- CDF Cours De Français makes this offer to you within 2 weeks of receiving the complaint. This term can be extended if there are demonstrable reasons for this, provided you have been informed in writing before the expiry of the term.
- If you are not satisfied with the offer, you can turn to the
complaints committee of independent language trainers.
- We aim to resolve your complaints satisfactorily within three weeks
to trade. We will ask you in writing whether your complaint is to your satisfaction
handled. You are of course free to express your complaints yourself;
we strive that there will be no reason to do so.
- Your complaint will be treated confidentially. Only with your consent will the
complaint reported to third parties.
- Written complaints are kept for one year, then
Complaints committee of independent language trainers
- CDF Cours De Français is part of a complaints committee of independent language trainers. If a written complaint is submitted about one of the language institutes, the complaint will be forwarded – with your consent – to one of the associate members within one week. That person then forms a committee consisting of three people. Naturally, the institution that is the subject of the complaint will not be involved in that committee.
- The complaints committee of independent language trainers determines whether the complaint is well-founded. If the complaint is not handled, the complaints committee will send a letter with this notification and an explanation of the decision within three weeks of the date of receipt.
- Based on the seriousness of the complaint, the demonstrable cause and the responsibility, the complaints committee makes a proposal to you and CDF Cours De Français. This may mean that correction, compensation and / or a replacement service must be offered.
- The complaints committee will report to the complainant within 4 weeks of receiving the complaint. This period can be extended if there are demonstrable reasons for this, provided that the person submitting the complaint has been informed in writing before the expiry of the period.
- The judgment of the complaints committee is binding, that is to say that Cours De Français
is obliged to follow the advice.
- The complaints committee will treat all submitted complaints confidentially.
- Complaints submitted to the complaints committee are kept for one year and
- CDF Cours De Français determines whether measures can be taken to
prevent a repetition of the circumstances that led to the complaint.
CDF records the preventive measures on the complaint form
- CDF Cours De Français takes care of the handling of what is
agreed with the complainant. Once the complaint has been dealt with, this will be stated on the
Composition of complaints committee of independent language trainers
The complaints committee of independent language trainers consists of the following
persons / institutions:
- 1-Mirella van Rooijen, www.coursalacarte.nl
- 2-Jean-Pierre Perroud, www.culture-avance.com
- Anja-Hélène Zaandijk, self-employed
- Christine Roche, self-employed
Jean-Luc Le Gouez, Amsterdam