Online French course via the Zoom platform
If you do not have the opportunity to take a face-to-face course but would like to learn French, then our business French course via the Zoom platform is the ideal solution for you. Depending on your specific needs and language level, we will create a customized program for you. The lessons are taught through creative exercises, conversations and role plays.
Courses via Zoom are popular with employees who have to travel a lot and who can also take the course while on a business trip. A French lesson via Zoom is very handy, very flexible and easy to plan or move.
Advantages of a business French course via Zoom:
- The quality of the course is completely comparable to that of the personal lessons;
- You save time and cost because you don’t have to travel;
- You can take the classes during your work breaks or from home;
- Flexible solution: the time of the lessons is mutually agreed;
- You can easily combine private lessons with a course through Zoom
The costs of a business French course via Zoom depend on the course duration (number of lessons).
– Cours De Français is recognized by the Central Register of Short Vocational Education (CRKBO). This means that our courses are exempt from VAT
1. Orientation meeting:
After we get acquainted with your organization, an appointment is scheduled for an intake meeting to identify the specific needs and objectives you wish to achieve with the training.
2. Intake interview:
In a personal conversation with the participant, the starting level of French is determined on the basis of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). A complete needs analysis is also carried out. If there are several students, they are classified according to level and learning need.
Then you will receive a clear quote with our training recommendation. After approval of this quotation, the start date of the training will be agreed in consultation.
4. Quality control:
We review whether the quality of the training meets your expectations. We do this halfway through and after the training with an intermediate and a final evaluation that the student completes. If necessary, we adjust the content or the training schedule.
5. Final evaluation and certificate:
At the end of the training you will receive a final report prepared by the trainer. This describes the course of the training and issues such as presence, commitment and progress.