French Death Eaters
You may have heard it as a child when you asked what you were going to eat tonight: Husse with your nose in the middle. French children are also told this kind of death eaters. We have collected 6 for you.
- To start with the answer to the question of what we’re going to eat tonight: Des cailloux (pebbles) .
- Those who are hungry, but if the food is not ready yet, can hear this:
Mange ta main et garde l’autre pour demain! (eat your hand and save the other for tomorrow)
- For those who forget to turn off the light:
C’est pas Versailles ici! (we are not here in Versailles)
- For those who tell an obvious lie:
Et mon cul c’est du poulet (and my ass is made of chicken)
- For those in a bad mood:
Mange des carottes, ça rend aimable (eat carrots, it makes you nicer)
- Those having a tantrum better be encouraged:
Pleure un coup, tu pisseras moins (cry loudly, then you have to pee less)